Most Anticipated Book Releases - August 2017 Edition {Part 2}

Hello and welcome to August's most anticipated book releases! Hope you're as excited for these as I am and maybe add them to your TBR lists! 

Let me know if you plan on reading any of these books and whether they're your cup of tea or not! Also, don't forget to check out 

*You Don't Know Me But I Know You By Rebecca Barrow
Publication Date: August 29th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

This is a debut novel about a girl who finds a seventeen year old letter from a mother she's never meant and decides to find her, after becoming pregnant herself. Sounds quite dramatic read, all about the real meaning of family and especially, motherhood.

*The Color Project By Sierra Abrams
Publication Date: August 17th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

This one sounds very unique and kind of mysterious! A girl who doesn't want anyone to know her real name and a boy who will do anything to make her reveal it!

*The Arsonist By Stephanie Oakes
Publication Date: August 22nd
Genres: Young Adult, Mystery, Contemporary

This one sounds so interesting that I actually wish I could somehow get my hands on it right now and start reading! Also, let's just take a moment to appreciate the beauty that is the cover!
*Wonder Woman: Warbringer {DC Icons #1} By Leigh Bardugo
Publication Date: August 29th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

I've always been a huge fan of superheroes! And every time a new movie comes out I fall in love with them even more. I used to read the comics as well but, it's been a while since I've picked up one because they're just too many and they've become so expensive that, unfortunately, I can't just go out and buy all of them. But, an actual book about Wonder Woman herself is the best thing ever and if you add the fact that the author is Leigh Bardugo, you have a real winner!

*Reunited {Reawakened #3} By Colleen Houck
Publication Date: August 8th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy, Mythology

I read Reawakened last year and - surprisingly - immensely enjoyed it! I'd never read anything about Egyptian mythology before, which is what this book is kind of based on, because I always gravitated towards Greek mythology, but this book made me want to learn more about it! I'm definitely working on that but, in the meantime, I haven't managed to get my hands on the sequel yet and Reunited - which I think is the last book in the series - comes out this month so, I really hope this will motivate me to finally get my hands on the second book in the series.

*Colorless {Colorless #1} By Rita Stradling
Publication Date: August 8th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

I read Making Bad Choices by Rita Stradling and really enjoyed it so, I'm very excited to see her take on the Fantasy genre! It sounds so unique and I really want to read it as soon as possible! 
*The Strange Case of the Alchemist's Daughter by Theodora Goss
Publication Date: August 10th
Genres: Young Adult, Historical Fiction

First of all, the cover of this book is gorgeous! Second of all, I think this is a re-telling of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde but I can't be 100% sure, because I've never actually read the classic. It sounds quite fascinating!

*A Beautiful Poison By Lydia Kang
Publication Date: August 1st
Genres: Young Adult, Mystery, Historical Fiction

This book focuses on a poison, that much I can tell. It looks like a book full of intrigue and plot twists and I'm all up for it!

Don't forget to let me know if you're interested in reading any of these! And of course, if they're on your TBR lists!

Comments