Most Anticipated Book Releases - December 2017 Edition {Part 2}

Hello guys and welcome to the second part of December's most anticipated book releases! This is the last post when it comes to this year's new releases! It went by so fast and I cannot wait to get into the books that are coming out next year! Make sure to let me know which ones you're most excited for and whether you've added any of the ones featured in this post, on your TBR lists! 

Also, don't forget to check out
*A Murder for the Books {Blue Ridge Library Mysteries #1} By Victoria Gilbert
Publication Date: December 12th
Genres: Mystery

After reading Dial Meow for Murder, I'm all about discovering new Cozy Mystery novels to keep me on edge and make me squeal from excitement! This one definitely reminded me of it and I'd really like to read it sooner rather than later! 

*Love, Life and the List By Kasie West
Publication Date: December 26th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

I'm pretty sure I've read a Kasie West book before, but I don't remember which. Does that surprise you? Not at all! I've heard that her books are very light and quick reads so, I'd really like to get my hands on some of them soon. Preferably, this one!

*Roomies By Christina Lauren
Publication Date: December 5th
Genres: Contemporary, Romance

I was really intrigued by the synopsis of this book and I haven't read a New Adult in a while so, I really need to get back on track! It sounds like a fun and quick read that's definitely right up my alley! The plot isn't the most original, but it is quite interesting and could potentially be very enjoyable! 

*Brave {Contours of the Heart #4} By Tammara Webber
Publication Date: December 19th
Genres: New Adult, Contemporary, Romance

I read Easy a while back and really enjoyed it but, I had no idea that it would actually become a series. I really want to get my hands on the previous books since this is the fourth but, for now, we're adding this to December's most exciting book releases sine it sounds amazing and it does come out during the month of December!
*Foolish Hearts By Emma Mills
Publication Date: December 5th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

Another exciting Young Adult read that sounds very interesting and I'd love to get my hands on sometime! A girl overhears a conversation she wasn't supposed to hear and that obviously leads her to some trouble! It sounds like such a fun and quick read so, if you're a fan of Contemporary, this is the perfect novel for you!

*The Vanishing Season By Joanna Schaffhausen
Publication Date: December 5th
Genres: Mystery, Fiction

This isn't something I would normally read but, I thought I'd share it with you guys because it does sound quite intriguing! I would have definitely watched a movie adaptation of it so, maybe I would also enjoy the book itself!

*Brave {A Wicked Saga #3} By Jennifer L. Armentrout
Publication Date: December 11th
Genres: New Adult, Fantasy, Paranormal

Jennifer L. Armentrout is one of my favorite authors and whatever she writes, I read. I'm a bit behind on this particular series of hers and I have to re-read Wicked if I want to finally pick up the sequel so, hopefully, I'll be in the mood for it soon! It's a very interesting series and combines a lot of genres so, fans of Paranormal would definitely enjoy it!

That was it for December! Hope you guys found this post helpful and added the books you're interested in reading, on your TBR lists! Stay tuned because there's definitely more to come! 

Comments